From:
Todd Leuthold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Mar 2003 12:34:17 -0500
Condolences to those with lost, sick, or angeled paper bag pouncers...

(Go ahead...get in the bag and I'll jump on top of it...it'll be fun...
trust me!)

Nate <[log in to unmask]> mumbled something about:
>Just wanted to share with you a drawing I did of a ferret.  Wanted to
>see about getting your opinions on it.

Very unrealistic.  That book is in too good a shape for that to be a real
ferret on it.  No scratches, gnaw marks, missing pages, poop stains...and
it seems to be on a desk, rather than the floor.  Oh...and the ferret
doesn't have any stolen artifacts in it's mouth, so there is another
reason it doesn't look quite perfect!

Other than those things, it is a very good job!  Many artists have the
bad habit of trying to curve the back end of a ferret's mouth up to give
them the impression of smiling.  However, that makes the drawing less
accurate and less appealing.  Your picture shows that you were more
interested in correctness, than in cuteness.  The end result was quite
good!

Next time, remember the real nature of ferrets and give them a stolen
ring of keys, or something like that, in order to help them look even
more realistic! :)

Todd and the Fuzzbutt Rodeo Clowns

---
mailto:[log in to unmask]