From:
Randy Horton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Dec 2000 23:39:48 -0800
This post is regarding my progress to stop the anonymous person or persons
that continue to threaten Especially Ferrets, the staff and volunteers and
ferrets in general.  Repeated long messages of DIEYOU FERRET SCUM, DEATH TO
ALL FERRET LOVERS, I'M GOING TO KILL YOU , I'M GOING TO STOMP YOU TO DEATH,
I WILL KILL YOU AND YOUR VOLUNTEERS NEXT TIME I SEE YOU, I WILL PERSONALLY
JACK YOU UP AND DESTROY YOUR VANS NEXT TIME I SEE THEM and the one that
pissed me off the most I'M GOING TO KILL A FERRET A DAY UNTIL YOU SHUT DOWN
YOUR WEBSITEand many more other direct threats against us have cluttered
my e-mail and chat room to the point we have had to shut them down just
because some jerk in NV is spending his life trying to get even with us for
picketing in NV a month ago.  He also posted about 30 child porn pics on my
chat chat room yesterday.  He is getting his way with us and all attempts
to stop them by complaining to law enforcement have been in vain.  Please
note that Aurora Co PD took the complaint on 12/20/2000 (case #
00-59059)and told me no one would get to it until after the holidays.

CBI said they would not even consider touching it unless Aurora PD asked
them to come in on it, And the FBI told me today, it's not their job and
that the person or persons communicating the threats have the right to
threaten us in any manners through any source of media they so choose and
are legal in doing so.  They sent me to a website that deals with credit
card disputes.

I want the world to know that on this date 12/21/2000 THE UNITED STATES
FBI SAID YOU CAN THREATEN ANYONE, EXCEPT THE PRESIDENT, AND A STUDENT AT
COLUMBINE HIGH SCHOOL WITH DEATH, BODILY HARM, AND THE DESTRUCTION OF THEIR
PROPERTY AND BE WITHIN YOUR RIGHTS TO DO SO.  I CLARIFIED THIS STATEMENT
WITH THE PERSON ON THE PHONE AND EVEN THOUGH HE WOULD NOT GIVE HIS NAME
AND INFORMED ME THAT IF I WAS RECORDING THIS, I WOULD ALSO BE IN VIOLATION
OF THE LAW.  THE PHONE NUMBER TO THIS AGENCY IS 303-629-7171.

CBI 303-239-4300=20

AURORA PD 303-739-6920

My next step is the mayor of Aurora and the mayor of Denver and then
Governor of Colorado and my state senators and other lawmakers.  I am going
to use every media source on this planet until these buttheads quit passing
the buck!  Who knows, They say it would be legal if the Ferretguy got
dressed in his camojammys and got out the old m-14 and did a tv spot that
says BACK OFF JACK, BEFORE I TAKE THE WEASEL WAR DANCE ONE STEP FURTHER!
lol Tommorrow I'll probably be in jail for saying that!  I am turning up
the heat, and what really sucks is the time of year this is.  A time of
peace, giving and happiness.

BIG, It is my wish to all out there in FML land to have the very best
holiday season they can possibly have.  After it is over, and I wish peace,
happiness to everyone on this list forever, could I get someone to call
these agencies and let them know it shouldn't be ok to threaten someone.  I
am totally stressed over this and it is ruining my spirit for the season.
I think the only cure for me now is to go and let every fuzzy in the
shelter loose and lay on the floor and play with them all at once.  Can
130 fuzzys get along at once for me to do that?  Stay tuned and find out
tommorrow " As The Shelter Turns(loose)

Goodnight, Ferretguy