Date:
Thu, 27 Jun 2002 17:45:45 -0400
And I'm a "Harley Bug & Friends" addict  And I'm very proud of it.  I
have to admit for many months the first thing I'd check for iis a Harley
Bug" update.  Now he's gone

We've lost John wayne, Superman, and now Harley Bug.  I'm so sorry to hear
the little hero had passed, there are no words available to me to express
my sadness and regret.  I'll always regret not having met Harley and his
caregiver.

Harley, I tip my hat to you, you quite a little man.

David Smith BUDDY and Dweezle