From:
John and Roxane Coder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Jan 1997 10:06:55 +0000
Hi there all you fuzzbuts fanciers,
The Tri-State Ferret Connection (serving South-Western Ohio, South-Eastern
Indiana, and Northern Kentucky) will be having their monthly meeting on Feb.
2 at the Ebersole Community Center on Kellogg Ave in Cincinnati Ohio.As
usual there will be ferret games so of course fuzzies are welcome.  Last
meeting Bullwinkle, one of our Fredonia rescues, took home the booby prize
in escape te bowling pin circle.  We put up about 30 plastic pinballs in a
circle and placed a ferret in the center to see who would escape knocking
over the least amount of pins.  Needless to say, Bullwinkle knocked over 13
before meandering out of the circle, the closest competitor just managed to
knock over 9.  There were two feerets that knocked over just one so we had
to have a ferret face-off to determine the winner.

On a side note, our local shelter mom/breeder tried the wood pellets that
have been raved about here and found out that her 10 week old kits were
eating them!!  So far all it caused were some loose stools but beware of the
wood pellets around your young kits.  Bullwinkle who is about 9 monhs old
has not expressed any interest in eating them so it may just be in extremely
young kits that you need to watch it.

All opinions expressed are mine unless you agree and then they are yours
also.

John Coder
Member of the Tri-State Ferret Connection Home page
 http://w3.one.net/~ferret/tfc
Personal Home Page Http://www.iac.net/~kaligula/kaligula.htm

Roxane Coder Vice President of the Tri-State Ferret Connection

With the "Eight is Enough"
Persephone(yeah I'm only 1.5 lbs but watch it bub)
Apollo(Whatever you say Percy)
Bullwinkle(AACKK My tail is attacking me)
Mona Mayfairret(I wil gladly pay you Tuesday for a raisin today)
Cleo(Raisin did some one say Raisin?)
Ashlar(Yeah i know i'm a curmudgeon and where's my prednisome)

Teagan(Siamese cat "Just keep those things away from me")
Caligula(Siamese cat " What do you mean I'm not a ferret")