From:
Chris Berry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Dec 1998 12:49:20 -0500
Hello all.  I'm dreadfully far behind on my FMLs...I've begun reading from
the newest to the oldest instead of the other way around so forgive me if
someone has already posted about this.

I was out shopping and I saw a perfect toy for my two boys.  It's a clear
plastic ball with a battery powered hamster inside!  The hamster has wheels
and so when it moves, the ball moves.  I watched for some time and even
when the hamster flipped itself over, it always righted itself.  Now my
boys are pretty fussy about balls....if they aren't moving, they dont'
care, so I thought this would be a pretty good find for the little devils.
that and some tubing for them to play in.  and some treats....and, well you
get the picture..

cheers
chris and the boys, fidget and hotspur