From:
Ellen Van Landingham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 May 2000 12:34:08 -0600
Becki,

I decant Linatone into a plastic bottle with a dropper -- like the ones
infant vitamins come in, or the ones your vet dispenses weasel meds in --
using a small funnel.  No drips, no mess, and all of our ferrets go nuts
when they see a dropper coming, which is very handy if we ever need to
medicate them :-).  If you don't have any of these bottles lying around
the house, ask your vet or your pharmacist.

ellen (who also has dogs and buys Linatone in gallon jugs)
--
mailto:[log in to unmask]