From:
Steve and Diane Bodofsky <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Jul 1998 00:28:53 -0400
I would like to say a great big THANK YOU to Kerry and Ada Gibbs for the
incredible care package of receiving blankets, toys and assorted goodies;
also to Pam V and Dave and Anita Roe for the $$ sent to the shelter.  I
can't express how much your kindness has meant to us (humans and fuzzies).

Some people may be hesitant to send $1 thinking (as I used to) what good
will $1 do?  Well, I can't speak for other shelters but here $1 buys any of
the following: 1 can of A/D, 4 pounds of litter, 10 syringes, 1 bag of
fluids, 6ml of dexamethasone, etc.  Each dollar is a welcome addition to any
shelter and your generosity is appreciated.

Thanks again to the wonderful FML family.

Diane and Steve Bodofsky
Last Chance Ferret Rescue

P.S.  Anyone with questions about the type of work done here is invited to
e-mail us personally.  We're always willing to talk to anyone with questions
or concerns.