Date:
Thu, 22 Jan 1998 01:31:51 -0500
hello you wonderful people!

Tonight I saw....A BUG!!  In my house!!  I have never had a problem with
these little crawly creatures but since I have had a ferret I have been
seeing them occasionally.  He can't eat near his food bowl, he has to take
the food ANYWHERE else to eat it.  I clean it up from the carpets and where
I can see it every day and under the furniture where I can't see it once a
week.  I was wondering if there was any kind of safe insect spray to use?  I
know that sounds like a stupid question cause nothing is safe if it's going
to kill something else.  I'm taking a shot in the dark here and I just need
to know.  Any comments?  anything work that is organic?

Kathy and the messy weasle, Sosha