From:
Fiesty Ferrets <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Jun 2004 16:03:29 -0700
ok we puts a bid on dat cwone fingy... :) i hopes we gets it...
God Bless...

Mocha...

Joanne Ruffner <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

It z me Princess Pepper Me wanna tell ya a secret.  Me went hi-tech and
me gotz something on eBay.  I sellin it ta raise money for SOS
(www.supportourshelters.org).

But don t tell mommy caz she not know and she kill me if she findz out so
will Queen Spice.  So hush hush but would someone buy it?

Me wantz ta make SOS proud and give dhem money so dhey can help odher
shelters.  All da money from this one goes ta SOS.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4309267184

dhat da link above.  Me getting  smartz.

Ok.  Now you go bid like a good hooman.

Oh oh you can put dhis on odher listz too.  How dhey say it?  Ya have mi
preminison.  Or somtin likez dhat.

Hugz and Luvz,
Princess Pepper