From:
Angela Blackley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Jan 2004 11:05:57 -0500
Hi there everyone!

I just received a phone call from a lady that has to move and can not
take her ferrets with her.  So, I'm gonna try and help her out by finding
a GREAT fert home.

There are 2 females, a bonded pair.
1- Female- Ashley- 5 years old
2-Female- Buttercup- 3 years old

They have seen a Great Ferret Vet. locally since kithood and have
everything up to date.  To date there are no health problems.

Their Mom is really torn up about this, but Jobs are Jobs.

If you are interested in adopting these 2, please contact me at:
Ferret Foster Care
Angela Blackley
716-438-0142