Date:
Mon, 11 Nov 2002 05:35:04 -0800
I don't know if anyone uses them, but man are they great for cleaning
ferret stuff.

I'm talking about those wipes..clorox and lysol make them.  There is no
bleach, but they are sanitizing.  I use them to clean the cage, all the
toys, inside and out.  They work great on the tubes too.  When you're
done you toss them.  They come in nice scents, and once they're dry they
aren't harmful too the babies.  I even use the wipes to pick up the
accidental poo on the carpet, and wipe away with a clean one afterward,
so the carpet doesn't get stinky.

When I empty the litter box every couple days, I mean completely and put
all new litter, I wipe the inside and outside of the box, so I know it's
sanitary.  I know a lot of people use bleach to sanitize, but these wipes
are just as good for every day cleaning and disinfecting.  No spray
bottles, no paper towels..just a wipe and a toss!

Alright...enough praise for cleaning products!

PS..I cleaned the super thruway with the wipes too, inside and out...that
was a task..lol!

HUGS
Angela

Minky...I MUST escape...or at least climb on the back of the toilet and
knock everything onto the floor!

Pandora...What the heck is wrong with the toys, they don't smell ferrety
anymore...well, I'll fix that!

Ralphie...Anyone wanna wrestle??