Date:
Tue, 1 May 2001 07:14:15 -0700
Wanted to let you know that the ferret wedding was a huge success.  While
the bride prepared for her walk down the aisle, Goin to the Chapel played
in the background as the audience sang along.  In her gown of burgundy
Mystery walked down the aisle to greet Jasper, her husband to be.  As they
proclaimed their love for each other, Rev.  Ryan asked them to reply by
saying "Rity Rity".  More audience participation ensued.  Too cute!!!!!!
After a kiss ( not their first) it was back down the aisle and a brief
photo session to the tune of My Cherie Amour.  In keeping with tradition,
the groom removed the garter ( encouraged by ferretone) and the bouquet was
tossed.  From their they retreated to their love hammock to make their
union official.  We will be re-creating the event on professional video,
since our video person DIDN'T TURN THE FRIGGIN CAMERA ON!!
AAAAARRRRRRGGGHH.  All in all though this was adorable and lots of fun.
Thanks much to Balto.  Ferret Club, in particular Mollie Golden and Dan.

Ferret kisses
Kim and the happy couple: Mr. & Mrs. Jasper P. Moulder