From:
Luis Alejandro <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 May 1997 01:39:35 -0400
Hi all.  This is Suki-Bear and I am mad.  My Little-Girl broke off the tip
of one of her fangs.  She is so fiesty sometimes in the morning when she
wakes up and she tries to make noise biting her cage to wake me up so I can
let her and her little brother out to play.  I think this is how she broke
her fang.  My husband says it will grow back but I dont know.  Should she go
to the doctor?  Will she be a snaggle-tooth forever?  Oh, also I was
thinking about getting them one of those giant glass aquariums to live in.
Would they like that?  She wont break anymore teeth being fiesty.  Would an
aquarium be safe for them?

                   Thanks,
                     Suki-Bear.