From:
FerretGirl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Nov 1999 14:43:57 -0800
Hello FML,

I recently purchased a Super Pet 4 story condo for my fuzzies.  I can't use
it because one of my girls is sooo small she can squeeze through the bars
and escape.

Instead of sending it back I would like to donate it to a shelter.  All the
shelter needs to do is pay for the shipping cost. -OR- If your shelter is
in NJ or PA I will meet you somewhere and give it to you.

It's 4 story, on a wheeled stand, outside habitrail-type tubing BRAND
NEW!!!  (not recommended for minature Houdini ferrets)

You can see a pic of a similar cage at:

http://www.theferretstore.com/items/funnelhomesmain.html

(4 Story FerreTrail Fun-nel Home)

Cage Dimensions: 32"x20"x30" Overall
Dimensions: 47"x20"x55"H

Please e-mail privately with request/questions.
I will give it to an individual ferret owner if no shelters respond within
2 weeks of this post.

I can box/ship immediately.

Dooks,

FG