From:
Date:
Fri, 24 Oct 2003 10:13:52 EDT
On Wednesday the folks from Shine TV (UK) came to the shelter to film our
part in the Moron Mike Tyson's documentary.  Our shelter looked like a
mini movie studio and all the ferrets were very curious as to what the
heck was going on.  We filmed my interview right in the middle of all
the ferrets.

So at the beginning of the interview, I was asked to hold Robin Tyson
Jones and introduce her, she was doing good, but Robin never was one for
being held for great lengths of time, so of course she was all over the
place.  Now I was concentrating on what the heck I was saying and didn't
realize that she was actually doing the potty dance.  All of a sudden,
SPLAT, nice runny poo all over my pants.  We all got a good laugh out of
it, filming came to a sudden halt.  Lucky for me, the actual pooping was
not caught on tape, they were filming waist up and she got me lower than
that.

I guess Robin told me what she though of her former owner, Moron Tyson.
I will be notified when it will air in the UK, it will not be shown in
the US.  I will post it for our UK friends so they can watch it.  I'm
hoping to get a copy of the tape!

They also filmed the shelter, they were amazed at the whole thing.  The
director said he was hoping they put something about the shelter in
general in the film to help us out.  It would be nice but I did it so
everyone sees what a monster he is.  At one point I starting crying,
reliving the nightmare I found that awful day was heartbreaking to me.
Four years later and it still hurts that I was only able to find one
ferret alive out of the pair.

Also for anyone interested in the story you can type in Mike Tyson's
name on the web and the ferret stories will come up.

Take care,
CJ
24 Carat Ferret Rescue And Shelter
"where ferrets are treated like gold: