From:
Melody Tomaszewicz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Apr 2005 08:42:52 -0400
Alexandra-

The ferrets I've had that got into the most trouble were females.
Sweetie was able to find the one loose electrical wall socket and climb
into the wall behind it.  Sweetie was able to figure out how to get into
the kitchen even though I had a 3.5 foot barrier blocking it.  Bandit has
also figured it out.  I think she's following in Sweetie's footsteps.
Bandit is able to climb the outside of the empty cage and slide down the
back of it with her back against the wall like a mountain climber inside
a chimney.  Sweetie climbed the lace curtains like they were a cargo net
and was stuck up on the 7 foot tall curtain rods.  Bandit climbs onto the
tea table and rattles the tea cups while trying to steal the brush from
my purse.  Pepper steals every lip balm that comes in a tube and bites
the tube so I get "worms" of balm coming out of the sides.  Pepper is
also the one who managed to dig her way into the bottom of the loveseat
so I had to slit the back of it to retrieve her from her naps.

My boys are actually much less trouble.  ;-)

Melodyt and the nifty nine.