From:
outlawdook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Feb 1999 09:35:26 -0800
It is quite evident, you do not know the whole story.  I would have to side
with this particular shelter Mom.  I applaud her for the tenacious attitude
of the real owners blatant disregard for their ferrets - they were supposed
to have loved.  Yes, the ferrets were in great health, the shelter Mom with
relentless care over a very long time was responsible for that.  The
shelter Mom was goaded by the personnel of the show to make the show more
interesting, into purposely interrupting, which made the Shelter Mom look
bad and not able to tell her side of the story.  Had the shelter Mom known
what was going to happen, she would have waited till it was her turn to
speak.  Judge not, lest be Judged !

OutlawDook