From:
alphachi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Jul 1997 18:02:13 -0400
Many have referred to the MF booklet as informative and wonderfully derived.
I wonder how many have ACTUALLY SEEN IT!

Out of 19 pages, one (1) paragraph relates to ferret health and care.  One.
Uno.  There is more PR information about the company than the ferret.  The
rest are coupons and adverts for various ferret products like bandanas,
Tuxedo shirts, Marshall food, and such.  MF surely missed the boat on this
one.  I have no qualms with blatant self promotion, that's business.
However, surely they could have paid some attention to ferret care and
welfare.  This isn't a blender, it's a living creature.  Actually most
Blender books have more on maintenance and care than this booklet.  This is
not a common dog or cat.  This is still an exotic pet.  There is little
colloquial information available, and books are hard to come by.  Most
casual buyers are completely unawares of ANY special needs or even common
care issues.  They don't even know where to look.

So when I think about all the *talking* some boast of, I wonder the efficacy
when such an easy matter could be much improved, but instead has been
ignored.  Here's to chatting....and irresponsibility.

FOR KODO AND ALL THE FERRETS WITH NO NAMES
alphachi