From:
Marie Fitzgerald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 May 2005 13:47:56 -0700
My heart felt condolances to all who have lost a baby, and prayers for
those that are sick, may they soon be well again.

First of all I want to thank the ferret angels for the card they sent
from my precious boys Shad and Teddybear who left me for the Rainbow
Bridge.  I helped shad to the Bridge last Tuesday, April 26 and my
Teddybear went in his sleep sometime during the early morning hours of
last sat april 30th.  Thanks to my bestest Bud for being with me as we
helped Shad to the Bridge, and for being my strength Sat morning when I
found that the angels had come for my Teddybear.

Thank you to all who sent kind words and prayers..  Although there is
nothing one can really do at these time except to be there and lend a
shoulder.

Though we may never ever meet in person, the bond that we all share
because of our love of ferrets is veryreal and very special.  It is
never easy to loose one of our beloved babies,but because of the bond we
share we help each other through the pain of loosing any of our babies..
Truely there is no greater group of people than ferret people.

Thank You every one

GOD BLESS

Marie (ferret_lady60)

(c)hidey-hole