From:
Jamie Dahlum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Nov 1997 11:21:19 -0500
Hello All!  I am new to the list so bear with me.  I have just purchased two
3 month old ferrets about two weeks and I am wondering what a proper diet
would be.  I am now feeding them Totally Ferret and I have heard that this
is very good but it seems my little guys could use a variety.  I may be
wrong though they may just love this stuff they seem to eat it very well.
Also could someone give me an idea of what kind of treats to give them.
Gus, the male likes just about everything but Skippy the female just doesn't
like anything ( except my bedsheets) I offer her ferretone and raisins but
she refuses.  Any suggestions.  I would like to find a treat she likes so
that training for her would be more rewarding.

Thanks to all.