Date:
Tue, 20 Nov 2001 14:51:22 EST
Vickie McKimmey wrote:
>If someone is in Northern VA and wants to adopt these guys, great!  But if
>you are in Northern VA and really want to help out an overcrowded ferret
>shelter, consider adopting one or two or three from FerretsR1 shelter in
>Falls Church, VA.  Faith is over flowing with adoptable fuzzies and has a
>waiting list of more wanting to be dumped....uh.....I mean dropped off.

Thanks so much for the plug :-)  Yes, We have many many ferrets and a long
waiting list.  I'm not too far from PG or Montgomery counties of maryland
either.  All ferrets are ADV tested, spayed/neutered, canine distemper and
rabies vacinated and vet check.  We seem to mainly get in pairs or larger
groups.  This has been a tough year for us.  We've already taken in 30
more than last year.

Faith
Ferrets R #1 Shelter & Rescue
www.ferretsr1.com