Date:
Mon, 3 Jun 2002 17:01:48 -0400
Hey everyone!  I just thought that I would write and report another ferret
sighting.  The other night I was watching Ricki Lake on TV (There's was
absolutely nothing else on!) and she was doing a show about daughters who
wanted to shut there mothers up about who they were dating, so they agreed
to go out with one person that there moms set them up with.  Anyway, the
first date they showed the guy took the daughter to some pet store (I
think it was called Reptiles and More) And it showed him playing with a
sable ferret.  Just thought I would share this with everyone.

Kayla, Harley, and Hoppers