Date:
Tue, 6 Mar 2007 09:20:48 -0800
I have heard that there are more ferrets in CA than any other state.
Go to the Ferrets Anonymous web site and they can tell you the routes
around the agricultural check stations. You can safely bring them into
CA--It is done all the time. I have transported ferrets back and forth
dozens of times.

In So. CA there are ferret organizations and you will be able to meets
people who like or have ferrets. It is legal for Vets to treat ferrets
and there are some very good ones in CA.

Don't give your babies up! It will hurt them deeply and you don't know
where they will end up. They are bonded to you. You can find help in
CA. I am not in So. CA, but I know of lots of people in that area.

Deva