From:
"J. Matthew Saunders" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 31 Jul 1999 10:36:45 -0600
Bruce asks:

>I would greatly
>appreciate hearing from fellow FM listers in the Roanoke Valley area with
>recommendations for local veterinarians who are ferret knowledgeable.

I just moved from the New River Valley.  I was living in Blacksburg, about
45 minutes away from Roanoke.  My vet, Dr Mark Dallman, was great.  He
seeks out answers when he isn't sure of something.  He was very gentle and
kind to my kids, and they seemed to really like him.  His office is located
on North Main Street and his Clinic is called North Main Small Animal
Clinic.  He has really reasonable rates too.

Cheers!
Matthew in CO