Date:
Wed, 28 Jul 2010 14:13:42 -0400
The Pet Shack in Clermont, Florida will be having all it's inventory
auctioned off due to bankruptcy. The stock includes LIVE ANIMALS -
including FERRETS !! The photos on auctionzip.com shows 2-3 ferrets in
a cage. There may be more or less by Saturday. They also have birds,
reptiles and lots of other animals shown - so please let otheranimal
groups know about this sale. While I hope a shelter or two gets to buy
supplies for cheap -- I just hope these animals get to go to proper
homes!