From:
Lynn Siegel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Nov 2002 22:28:04 -0500
Wow!  I have been reading of these little fur kids that are looking for
love in all of the wrong places & turning to the Ferret Oracle for help
in finding their one true love.

My War Weasels think that is a GREAT idea!  I just hope they don't manage
to get online & write "Dear Ferret Oracle" at the FML asking for advice
for the lovelorn or mom will be really having a problem on her hands.

However I can't wait to read all about other fur kids writing the "Dear
Abby" of the ferret world asking for all sorts of advice, from how to
steal socks without getting caught to finding a sweetheart.  What do
y'all think about that?  I have it from a good source that the Oracle
is looking forward to being the new "Dear Abby" & can't wait to start
getting mail.

Lynn & Clan War Weasels