From:
Muna Al Zaabi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Jan 2006 21:55:48 -0800
Hi,

My little angel on earth is now a little angel in heaven... I wanted to
let you and all my friends know that my little Sheeba has passed away on
Jan 29th 2006 at 5:30pm.

She was with us and went away naturally and peacefully, she didn't suffer
at all.  She was a fighter all her life, and gave nothing but love.
Everyone who's met her loved her and always remembered her.  She was a
very special ferret and brought so much joy, love and laughter to our
lives.

Sheeba was born in January 2000, and found us in a pet store in Kansas
City, Missouri, and chose us to be her life companions.  Sheeba has
traveled with us around the world, and made friends everywhere she went,
she's visited half of the States, been to England, Germany, United Arab
Emirates, lived with us in China for a few months, and stopped over in
Alaska and Japan.  For the last four years she's been a California girl.

For the last three years Sheeba's been fighting cushins disease, after
we removed her adrenal gland, she became much better and enjoyed a full
life.  Even after the other adrenal gland became cancerous, medications
still kept her active and happy.  Over a month ago, we had to remove part
of her vulva because it was so swollen that it was becoming infected and
causing her trouble to go to the bathroom.  afterwards, she became much
happier and playful even up to a week ago, but suddenly she caught a
urinary infection.  Although the doctor did everything he could with all
the medications available, the little trooper had just gone through more
than she could take.

Although her little heart stopped, it will remain beating in anyone's
heart that knew her.  Thank you Sheeba for making us better people.

You may remember Sheeba from winning the Petsmart contest 2001.  Her
along with Caesar also won a part in Planet's Funniest Animals, both
were digging up a tree, titled: "Getting to the root of the problem".

For those who'd like to see her and remember her please go to my
personal website:

http://members.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=munasauctions

Sincerely,

Muna, Dennis, Caesar, Killer & Demon