Date:
Fri, 20 Sep 2013 20:07:46 -0500
Hi,

Does anyone have a pack or few that I can buy to help with the control
of mites? A pet visit by a family friend for few days brought on mites
to my babies, my dogs as well. yikes :) I have the dogs packs, but not
the ferrets/cats ones. Needs to treat mine as well.

My vet who helps with many rescues in the past doesn't carry them,
so if needed, I will order online. Hopefully I'm lucky here. I will
return favor by helping with donations or whichever that is needed.

I have 10 to help treat, not just my babies. Does anyone have a
discount on these packs? Located in MN. Will pay for them. This way,
we stay on track to get my sweet yet elder therapy dog into surgery
to remove few cysts to be more comfortable.

If there's no luck, that's ok. At least I explore all the options
quickly, before I go back to the vet/online. any questions or chats,
I'm here.

Please send emails directly so I can be alerted to any incoming emails.
Thank you so much.

Love to all of your fuzzies. Thank you so much once again!

April