From:
The_Guardian_of_Hope <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Jun 2005 03:34:33 -0700
Dear Vicky,

I know your are under stress at this time, and making decisions is hard.
Be of good faith, you will make the best decision for your ferrets
because they have a special place in your heart.

To give them up to someone else, so they can have a better quality of
life, is one of the hardest things you will have to do.  The decision
you made shows you have a loving and caring heart, and the ability to
put their lives and happiness before your own.

Bless you Vicky for making the right heartwrentching decision.  Things
will get better for you, once you are settled in your new home.

Life is but a highway, and the milestones are years, now and then there
is a tollgate, where we pay our way with tears.

God Bless

Hope

I am the Guardian of Hope.

If you know a ferret in need and prayers or good wishes will help ease
the pain, please let us know.  Send us a note with the information and
we will send our very best prayers or good thoughts in Hopes that the
warm power of love will surround and comfort the precious little one -
and the hoomans who loves them.