From:
Fysha Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Nov 2003 06:17:40 -0800
Hi everyone I am back this is Fysha Owens.

Some people have sent my some cute stories about other rescues are said
they have stories about their other types of pets.

Please send use what ever you have we can use any story you have got to
help save a life.  I even have one sent to me about a woman that rescue a
homeless man and it is a very great story we want to use in the book.

So how I would like to ask if you belong to any type of group that
rescues or cares for any homeless pet or person would you please
cross-post this to them.

My best to everyone and my thanks to all of you for your help,
Fysha