From:
Another Ferret Mom & Dad <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Jun 2001 13:09:52 -0400
Ok,
I have not posted on this issue until now, as I don't like getting in the
middle of things such as this, but..it is very clear that we are all
emotional over Matan and what is going on.  Matan, please return emails,
including mine, you ask for help but then you don't respond to email, why?
Is it because you don't agree with what you are being told to do, therefore
you ignore the people?  That isn't right, in my opinion.  You asked for
help and we all have emailed you, the least you could do is respond to the
email, even if it's by saying I got the email, thanks.

I see so many posts on FML with suggestions, advice, medical knowledge but
yet you refuse to accept any of it.  I am deeply concerned, as all of us
are, for your Jill, I'm so afraid she will die when she doesn't have to.

To all the FML'ers.  I think that no matter what knowledge, advice, proof,
etc., we post, Matan IS NOT going to listen to us.  He believes in what he
is doing, he thinks he is right and he is going to do what HE wants to do,
not what we are trying to tell him.  It's sad, it really is.  We ALL are
trying so hard to educate this young man, he asked for help, but yet when
we post documentation for him, if it's not what HE WANTS TO HEAR then he
either ignores it/us, or he comes back with something that is very
immature, but then we are dealing with a young man.  (Not ALL young people
are un-knowledgeable).  What else can we say/do to get him to see that his
Jill needs help, I'm at a loss with how to get through to him.

Like I said, in MY opinion, no matter what we say to him, even if it is
right and will help him out and his Jill, he is going to do what HE WANTS
to do because he strongly believes in his heart that he is right.  Please,
let us all pray for him and his Jill, that by some miracle he'll see that
we are here to offer him the knowledge and information that HE requested,
and that before it's to late, he'll take our advice.

This is just MY opinion, you all may not agree with it, but this is how I
feel.  I agree with you all, but I still think that no matter how hard we
try, no matter what we say, Matan is going to do what HE wants to do.
Thank you all for listening and let us keep him and the Jill in our
prayers as they need them.

Another Ferret Mom & Dad