From:
Troy Lynn Eckart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Oct 2009 07:04:29 -0700
Yesterday morning Serena got unceremoniously set in the tub while a
group of fuzzies were contained in the bathroom. I turned on the water
and 6 little furry heads looked up, then they noticed Serena standing
sadly in the tub. In seconds several stood up on the side of the tub to
watch Serena's misery. Onyx braved the sprayer, jumped into the tub,
got underneath Serena and looked up as I was soaping her down. He found
the process quite interesting and stayed while I rinsed her down, that
was until the water flowing off and under her landed on him in waves.
Misery loves company and Serena enjoyed having Onyx in the tub with her
while she got bathed. After her bath, Serena was just like a ferret and
ran hither and yon drying on anything she could find, a favorite spot
was my bed where she uprooted the blankets and a ferret or two in the
process. I watched ferrets scatter under cages and into tubes as Serena
zoomed up and down the hallway and stopped only to shake water onto
unsuspecting fuzzies. Several ferrets joined in the fun and hopped to
and fro in wild abandonment. Gee, why don't I feel that frisky after my
morning shower. Perhaps I should try drying off on their bedding!!!!

tle
www.ferretfamilyservices.org