From:
Linda Iroff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Nov 2001 08:19:22 -0500
My sister just bought a VERY expensive computerized embroidery machine.
She says there are tons of free or inexpensive designs available on the
internet.  We're planning a family embroidery party over Thanksgiving, so
are looking for ferrety designs.

We found one at
http://www.hookedonembroidery.20megsfree.com/ferretfont.html, a font with
ferrets frolicking on the letters, and are looking for others.

Does anyone know where to find any ferret embroidery designs?  Ferret-like
designs, say of mink or weasels, are also acceptable.  Her machine uses
PES format.

Thanks!

Linda Iroff
Oberlin OH
Cavort with fellow ferret friends at Ferrets 2002 in Las Vegas!
http://ferretsymposium.mdex.ca