Date:
Mon, 9 Jul 2007 08:12:06 -0700
Wow! Skewered by two friends! Have I died and gone to heaven? ;-)

Thanks, Bill and Kim! You have made me smile and a smile is more
treasure than money can buy. You know the old saying? Friends help
you move, good friends help you move bodies, best friends help you
with body movements.

I appreciated the teases as I recuperated from being boweled over by
this recent illness. I can stomach those jokes, of course, but I have
to say I almost broke a gut giggling at them. You bolus me over! You
brought up more than smiles! You eliminated my sadness! I was flushed
with happiness! Parts of me leaked with joy! I know I've never been a
party pooper in the past, but this symposium changed all that. And I
changed too...frequently. I was bismuth myself in pain and the two of
you quieted my rumblings. But why spread the poop on the FML? How
everyone knows how crappy I felt.

Ok, enough puns? I have more and I am not afraid to use them! ;-)

Actually, I lost 14 pounds on the Portland Diet. Food poisoning,
anyone?? It is like being anorexic and bulimic all at once and you
can still like your body.

Kim, pull my finger. Bill, pull my other finger. Everybody else...
duck and cover!

Bob C [log in to unmask]

[Bob clearly has diarrhea of the mouth. BIG]