From:
Kirsten Hansen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 May 2002 22:13:53 -0500
dooks and Giggles to all!

well, i've been wondering for awhile what other ferret owners are like
and look like out there.  I've read some posts where they are 4'8", some
say they are large, others sound just outrageous (considering the posts
earlier of those who had posed naked, and some even with ferrets!!) You
all sound like interesting ferret owners, let alone people(!!!) and i was
wondering, for anyone who would like to, about sending pictures of you
with your ferrets this way , so i can see what the audience is like from
the list.  I hope to print them out and put them in a AKA ferret book,
sorta a ferret album for myself.  i'll understand if some are unable to
send they're own pictures due to privacy and all (darn california), but
this is just a fun thing i've been wanting to do.  any little dialogue is
fine to go along with it too.  i won't be publishing this, so sorry if
anyone wanted to strike fame this way... it's just a fun lark...

thanks all!!!

-Kirsten, Teddy, and Rugsby