From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Jan 1997 19:58:20 -0500
Many apologies are extended for the Annals (almost pun) of Meltdown having a
meltdown.  That ferret is old enough to know better than to get on and write
such tripe.

All we can say to her is, "You are what you eat." By now you have guessed
her favorite fowl (foul), haven't you?

Meanwhile we tied the ferret puppet on a string behind Spot's ferret-mousie
and when he pulled "her" through the house to tuck her under the covers on
Steve's side of the bed he found that they were being followed by the
puppet!  Ever see a ferret's eyes go wide in amazement?

Obviously fevering but at least high-temped enough to laugh,
Sukie