From:
Kylie Preisig <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Jun 1999 04:11:08 -0700
Back when we were living in WA keeping ferrets we fed them Ferrets Choice.
They all thrived on it - except one who was a bit skinny, but she always
was no matter what we fed.

We first tried Ferrets Choice in 1995, when the meal form first came out.
The ferrets liked it, but it was a pain to prepare, and we felt it was
rather expensive compared to premium kitten kibble.  The meal is still
available, or was until recently.  I know of people whose ferrets prefer
the meal to the kibble.

We started feeding the kibbled form regularly sometime after it came out it
was comparable in price to kitten kibble, and our ferrets did well on it.
The WA Ferret and Ferreting Society offers Ferrets Choice through the club
shop, and quite a few members buy it.  Most of our members (in the metro
area) keep ferrets as pets rather than workers.  From what I have seen it
is generally regarded as a good food, and I'd personally recommend it to
anyone who has access to it.

Companions Choice has also supported WAFFS shows and events with donations
of prizes.  I know because Missy was a champion racing ferret, so we got to
sample some of them!

If anyone in Australia wants to know if Ferrets Choice is available in
their area, Companions Choice's phone number (publically available in the
electronic white pages) is (08) 9497-2775.

Byeeeee,
Kylie

Ferretless in Queensland.