From:
Deborah Bistodeau <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Sep 2003 16:17:03 EDT
Hi everyone.  This is an unique request for help.  I know this is a wrong
place to ask for help, but I've been having a great deal of problems
getting into yahoo where all rabbit rescue groups are and getting lack
of responses.

I have these three Dutch Rabbits that needs a new home asap.  It's a long
story regarding the ferret rescue situation and all that where they came
with - much to my worries.  They're two years old gorgeous dutch rabbits
that needs to stay together since they were brother and sisters and
they're already fixed.  They've been together since they're babies and
they're going to be two years old this upcoming December.  They come from
a long line of show rabbits' family tree.

Anyone that knows someone that would adopt and love them very much,
please let me know.  Any suggestions or references or anything, I'd
appreciate it so much.  Send it to my email.  Thanks.

April