Date:
Mon, 20 Nov 1995 12:54:00 CST
Charlene - Where did you get your recycled paper tree?  This is our first
year for a tree for the fuzzies and we want one.  I'm decorating it with
nonhull popcorn, cereal (Honey Nut Tasteeos, etc) on a licorice whip
string, homemade bones, etc.

Ferret Tunnels - I was disappointed in the ferret tunnels, they are only
4" wide and Gizzie, Tigger, Binky, Buster and Weasel need 6".  Oh well.

O.k. Bob - Baby ferrets are nicknamed Alligator Jaws (no explanation needed)
and among the mentionable names I call them Turkins (don't ask why, I don't
know).

Hugs.  tle