From:
mary mewton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 May 2004 20:52:47 -0400
Tomorrow is our day---the day of the 5th annual walk a thon of the
Michigan Ferret Rescue & Adoption Network.  Scheduled at Kennedy Park
in Eastpointe.  Kennedy is located on Stephens Rd (9 1/2 mile) between
Gratiot and Kelly.  The walk starts at noon and we will be there until
four.  Please stop by and visit us!!!!!!  Plenty of food, ferret people
and ferrets!  A raffle is scheduled and a 50/50 drawing.  Ada will be
there to tease you with her goodies and m/fran will have a table set up
with their wares.  We are also having a mini garage sale.

M/fran is a 501(c3) organization.

Thank you,
Mary G. Mewton