From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 May 2000 18:55:03 EDT
I was driving with my two sons doing errands today.  Rocky was with Sean as
usual.  I almost drove off the road at a question that popped out of Sean's
mouth.  Sean and Rocky were in the passenger seat nest to me.  Sean held
Rocky up and kept examining him thoughtfully.  I'm thinking..  okaaaaay.
Then finally he zapped me with:

"Mommy?"
"Yes, Sean."
"How do you make a ferret?"

Anyone want to jump in here for some answers?!  My other son piped in...
"you need a mommy ferret, Sean".  To which he replied, "ooooh yeah ...
you need lots of mommy ferrets to make one huh."

Wolfy
Please visit:
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/
for information on deafness and ferrets:
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/deaf.html
take a peek at upcomming "so you have allergies":
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/allergies.html