From:
Tracy Jose <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Jul 1999 11:22:19 -0500
Hello all!

I'm concerned about my little girl Pepe'.  She has off and on for the last
four months had green poopies.  She has lost some weight, she eats her
food, drinks water and plays very hard.  She does have solid waste though,
the green stuff only appears once in a while.  A couple of months ago, her
waste was seedy.  I had her at the vet at that time and he put her on Albon
which seemed to help a bit but now it's back again (the seedy poop has gone
away completely).  The green poo does seem to dry like glue sometimes.  I
don't think it's ECE because I have four others besides her and they havn't
seem to had any problems except for one - she might be developing the same
symptoms.

Any ideas on what this might be.  They go into the vet this week.  My vet
seems to be ferret knowledgeable, but not quite sure how much at this time.
Thanks for any advice!

Also, I was about to order some more Laxatone hairball remedy for my ferts
and came across something called Pet-Lax.  It describes it as: a gentle
emollient laxative & intestinal lubricant for cats and dogs, contains
liquid petroleum, cod liver oil, soybean oil and peptonized iron.  What do
you think?  Is it safe and better than Laxatone?  Anyone have fuzzies who
didn't like it?

Dook, Dook, Dook!
Tracy J.
Tango, Chico, Roo, Pepe' and Spunky