From:
debi sadowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Jul 2010 04:19:34 -0700
Dear Anonymous,

First question, Do you know how to read? Second question can you
comprehend what you read?

Third, the "Little Girl" first of all is NOT at a Petco, she is at a
Petland.

You said
>I know I do not know all the circumstances. If it were me I
>would have bought "Baby Girl", had her treated - then fight.

That's right, you don't know all the circumstances. Jill offered to
purchase her and take soul responsibility for the vet bills of this
girl. The problem is the store manager refuses to sell this kit to
Jill while she is sick.

How dare you try to put the blame on Jill, she is doing everything she
can to get this girl home. It's the store that is dragging their feet,
NOT Jill. Jill and I have been privately e-mailing each other back and
forth trying to get this baby out of there and into Jill's home. I even
suggested that she tell the manager that she will even sign a waiver
stating that the store will NOT be responsible for any vet bills if
he will allow Jill to purchase this girl. Jill said according to the
manager, he cannot sell Jill this ferret while she is sick as the
health warranty would be no good.

Do you honestly think Jill gives a rat's *** about the warranty?? She
just wants this albino girl home where she will be safe and get the
proper treatment from her own vet.

Maybe you should have gone back and reread ALL of Jill's posts before
opening your mouth and pointing your finger at her. As for the Jill
getting info from the the stores vet, there is something called doctor
client confidentiality. This vet may not legally be allowed to tell
Jill anything as the store still owns this little girl not Jill.

What the store has done to this little girl is willfull neglect which
is abuse therefore the proper authorities need to get involved to
ensure this girl is getting the proper treatment so Jill will be
ALLOWED to purchase her as well as to make sure that all the animals
in this store get the proper care and treatment they deserve.

Debi