From:
Judy Moon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Dec 1998 05:28:44 -0800
Well, I guess all the letters and emails from ferret folk has scared the TV
folks into not really wanting to comment on ferrets.  I guess that is good,
or is it!  Too much "nasty" mail will surely turn them against the ferret.
So try to use good judgment when writing to our somewhat uneducated TV
folks.  After all they do have a very large following which will be
offended and angry if they construe these letters as unjustified.