Date:
Mon, 22 May 2000 18:29:20 -0500
>I am looking into this theory and would like to hear from my colleagues as
>to which shows they feel might be important to this culture.

Ms. Merchant,
I would like to inquire as to whether one of the clocks was perhaps set
on 3pm?  In your time zone that is the time that Pokemon appears on
television.  In my own, somewhat lacking experience on this matter, I have
investigated some of your hypotheses, and have learned that the Snorlax of
the Pokemon race, indeed wears what appear to be German sandals, as does
it's distant cousin, the Kangaskan!  And could there possibly have been TWO
of each item, (clock and remote), because there is one matriarchal and one
patriarchal ruler of these highly spirited and intellectual creatures?
Perhaps a king and queen of sorts?

Please let me know your expert opinions on this.

Sincerely,
Karen Pummill
"Pokemon Master"