From:
erin mccarthy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Apr 2007 21:55:57 -0700
Hey guys...this is a bit off topic, but I figured this would be the
best group to ask for help.

I am an Interior Design student at Bowling Green in Ohio. I have a
group project where we have to design a shopping center. This so called
center is supposed to be very high class and located downtown New York
in one of the high rises. I am in need of some pictures of some store
fronts. I do not know anyone that lives in a big city and have come
up empty handed on my internet search (I keep getting places like
McDonalds and Sears). If any of you that live in a big city with these
types of shops, if you could please take some pictures of the store
fronts and e-mail them to me this would be a big help. It doesn't have
to be of shops in New York, just big city shops, so places like Chicago
would work too. Also, the stores I need are not big ones (like Macy's)
but small specialty shops that are higher class.

If at all possible, I need these as quick as possible. We have a week
to finish the design of our store front.

Thanks

Erin