From:
sukie crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Jul 2004 02:25:01 -0400
Mike wrote:
>In my opinion, having followed the latest posts but without any
>conversation about it with Sukie, it seems to me that Sukie's
>intention was not to imply that ferrets died directly as a result of
>the Lupron (whatever formulation), but that ferrets have died as a
>result of improperly treating their adrenal disease with a Lupron
>formulation that's not up to the task.

EXACTLY!

You just said it a lot better than I did, MIke!  Thanks so very, very
much for clarifying this for everyone!  Yes, what I encountered in
reports was like what you received: situations where the ferrets did not
get the depot which would have been the right formulation.  I greatly
appreciate your kindness for explaining this to them better than I did.