From:
Z zzzzzzz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Jul 1998 06:05:43 PDT
Right after I brought home Cully, he bit Amelia very hard on the foot.  My
vet's recommendation was to put her on antibiotics while it was healing to
help fight off any infections, since foot injuries are exposed to the
litterbox on a (presumably :) regular basis.  A puncture wound might be
something to be more concerned about than a ripped claw, but you still
might want to call your vet and ask... it couldn't hurt...

Regina and the chillin' weasels (we love AC!)

Regina Harrison
http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Lofts/1083
Electra the Brujah's page:
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Labyrinth/8096

...i will build a shelter for your animal heart...  {Congo Norvell}