From:
anna walker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Jun 2003 19:44:10 -0400
Hi everyone, I need some ideas on what ferrets like to play with.  What I
would like to do is put stuff out on the porch so the kids will stay out
longer and play while the weather is nice enough for them.  They go out
and want back in within 2 min.  I need Ideas what to stick out side for
them to play with.

I thought of the sail boat thing but I hate to play alot of money on toys
and the kids not playing with them  But I would still like to have one so
if anyone knows where I can get one cheap or has a used one please let me
know.  They do like dryer hoes and crdboard box's but I need more ideas
to keep ther interest going and not get board to fast with the same old
stuff mom has for them know.

Thanks alot
Anna and The sick and well Fuzzy Zoo Kids
Missing Ernie and Cinders