From:
Kim Wolf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Dec 2000 07:41:02 -0800
Well!  We got a big box o' stuff fwom a nice Santa-person!  Baby got her
sleepsack, Bandit treats, Ferretbites treats,a tube of ferretvite, 2 jignle
balls and a mini tennis ball toy.Whee!

Sterling got a sleepsack, bandit treats, ferrtbites treats, crock lock
bowl(thank you thank you thank you) a water bottle,2 jingle balls and a
mini tennis ball.

They generously shared some of their bandi treats with the others, after
cage bars started rattling and "those eyes" peeked out at us from other
cages.So all the others got ONE bite, with an explanation that that is all
the treats are for the 2 most needy, which of course settled everything and
mom got out the raisins so the ferrets could have a little sweets feast.

Baby is 6 1/2 and isn't much into playing with toys, but she still hides
them under her sleepsack.She has barely come out of that thing since it
arrived, and we check her food and water levels daily to make sure she is
eating and drinking OK, as well as dragging her out for cuddles and her
exploration time.(she doesn't like other ferrets, and has to have playtime
by herself, which she spends sniffing and tunneling)

but of course my own Fidget get jealous, so it's Baby time first, group
playtime next, then Fidge gts to spend time with mom alone.Of course, he
ain't called fidget for nothing, he doesn't like being carried around and
will kiss me frantically wanting down.(this is the therapy that worked for
him ,he was a bad bad biter and learned only if he KISSES will he be put
down.He has never forgotten and yes sometimes mom milks it for all the
kisses she can get since this guy is not a cuddler.Baby is my cuddler and
now she's been taken away from me by a sleepsack.Course, I could just carry
her around in the sleepsack and still get my cuddles.Wonder if I can sew a
strap on it.....

Kim and love from Sterling and Baby for their wonderful gifts!

==
Kim Wolf, Mystyx Samoyeds,MFX Ferrets, and Ferret Rescue.Member Critter
Haven  East Region.
Visit our Websites:
www.petfinder.org
www.geocities.com/mystyx_samoyedsnferrets

Kim Wolf,Mystyx Samoyeds, Ferrets,& Ferret Rescue.  Galloway, Ohio Our
Website: www.geocities.com/mystyx_samoyedsnferrets

Rescue site www.geocities.com/mystyxrescue